Terms & Conditions of Entry
Armadale Shopping City – Christmas Colouring in Competition
Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions
Promoter Armadale Shopping City C/O Colliers International
The promotion commences 9am Wednesday 17 November and concludes 5pm Friday 17 December 2021.
Conditions of Entry
- This promotion does not apply to Management and Staff at Colliers International or contractors of the mentioned organisation.
- This promotion does not apply to employees and the immediate families of the promoter and participating stores at Armadale Shopping City and the agencies associated with this promotion. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Any entries received from employees or immediate family will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants must enter the competition by visiting Armadale Shopping City retailers to collect an entry form from Caffissimo, Dome, Jamaica Blue, The Coffee Club and Armadale Society of Artists pop up shop. Participants are to colour in the Santa design and return to Centre Management by 17 December 2021.
- All winners will be posted on the Armadale Shopping City Facebook page.
- Participants can only enter once.
- Winners will be selected at 11.00am, on Tuesday 21 December by a Judging Panel from Armadale Society of Artists. Located at Centre Management.
- Prize: Each age category will be awarded Centre gift cards for the following 1st prize $50, 2nd $25 and 3rd $10. Each of the 9 winners can collect with presentation of parent ID at Armadale Shopping City Centre Management Office.
- Winner/s will be selected by a panel.
- The winners will be notified by telephone/email and designs will be posted on the Armadale Shopping City Facebook page on Thursday 23 December 2021.
- In the event that the prize winner does not contact Armadale Shopping City within 7 days to claim their prize we will assume that the prize is un-claimed and a new winner will be selected.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must present identification to claim their prize, this identification must match the winning entrant’s details and sign a prize collection form.
- The prize are available for collection at Armadale Shopping City.
- The winner(s) understand that they must participate in any promotional work as a result of winning the prize and may include photos on the Armadale Shopping City Facebook page.
- Prizes are not paid out in cash or transferrable for cash.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any customer that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry.
- As the winner are under the age of 18 the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
The promoter and company associated with this promotion accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Queries can be addressed and information can be obtained by contacting Armadale Shopping City on
(08) 9261 6666, email email@example.com or via the Armadale Shopping City Facebook page.